On Friday, February 15, 2019, there will be a panel discussion at UAA (Multicultural Center, Rasmuson Hall 106) from 11:30am – 1:30pm aimed at informing the community of their rights regarding sexual harassment in the workplace, housing and higher education. There will be free food and free parking on campus.
- Dan Coons, Director of Fair Housing Project, Alaska Legal Services Corporation
- Sara Fechtelkotter, Victim’s Rights Attorney, Alaska Legal Services Corporation
- Bridget Coffou, UAA Prevention and Education Coordinator
- April Stahl, UAA Deputy Title IX and Civil Rights Coordinator
- Stephanie Jedlicka, Anchorage Equal Rights Commission Investigator
- Pamela Basler, Executive Director, Anchorage Equal Rights Commission
Stop by for all or part of the discussion!